This year we introduce RECMatch, a new initiative within the RECLab that seeks to generate collaborations between established talent and fine operas with the development of young creators.
As the first edition we will hold a conversation, open to professionals in the industry, with professionals in the field of the renowned actress Paulina García (winner of the Berlin Bear as best actress for “Gloria”) and the producer and also actress Clara Larrain Zegers (winner of the Marché du Film 2021 Promising Producer Award) where he presented his experience working on the production of the recently premiered film at PÖFF “Udol d’Hivern” produced by Larrain Zegers and starring García, in more of the future collaborations between the two.
Professionals will delve deeper into topics related to:
- The independent production,
- The importance of having renowned talent,
- The desire of actors to be part of creatively satisfying projects
- The relationship with talents
- Types of possible collaborations.